Summer vacation, WHY YOU GO SO QUICKLY?
I'm frantically writing and will probably be super busy for the next two weeks, so here's this before I forget:
On September 24th, the German edition of The Whatnot goes out into the world in its sharp blue suit, and I'll be doing stuff like going to the Frankfurt Book Fair, which should be exciting because it's apparently massive and I have not been to Frankfurt in ages. I'll be reading and jabbering and trying not to fail at speaking the German language so if any of these appearances are in the vicinity of you and you want to come I'd love to meet you! :)
Here are the ones I have so far. I'll try to keep it updated:
- Oberengstringen - 25. August 2014, 20.00 Uhr
- 10. Literarische Fantasy Festival Mainz/Gustavsburg - 29. August 2014, 19:20 / 20:50
- Regensdorf - 11. September 2014, 20.00 Uhr
- Uster - 26. September 2014, 20.00 Uhr
- Stuttgart - 6. Oktober 2014, 19.30 Uhr
- Frankfurter Buchmesse - 9. Oktober 2014, 12.00 bis 12.30 Uhr
- Winterthur - 24. Oktober 2014, 20.00 bis 21.15 Uhr
- Basel - 7. November 2014, 14.45 Uhr
- Basel - 8. November 2014, 12.30 Uhr
- Frankfurt/Main - 8. Dezember 2014, 10.30 Uhr
- Männedorf - 29. Mai 2015, 20.00 Uhr
And so that this blog post isn't completely tiresome, here's some MUZAK.
Current writing soundtrack:
It goes well with all the desperate running and screaming I'm writing about.
Current song that's being played too often on my iPod:
It goes well with that person who was done in by wingéd seraphs and put in a sepulcher by the sea.
(Also, it makes me think someone should write an Edgar Allan Poe opera. How cool would that be? Very cool.)