Thursday, May 8, 2014

Artwork! By Alexander Jansson! Win it!

You guys are probably like SHUT UP STEFAN TOO MANY BLOG POSTS, so I'll keep this short: my awesome publisher Greenwillow is running a competition this month where once per week you can win a signed print of one of the illustrations from the anthology, and read a short story that won't be in the book.

There's only one more day to win this week's, and you currently have a 1 in 15 chance, because it demands you comment and that is a tiresome thing in internet world, but dooooo, because it's a print! That's signed! By Alexander Jansson! Ze artiste!

This week is a print from my story "The Other House", along with the story Poppy and the Poison Garden by Emma Trevayne. Here's the piece you'd get!

Look at its clickety lil' legs!

6 comments:

  1. Please can I have the clickety lil' legs. Please. Want. Please. Yessss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it toooooo. Why Greenwillow, whyyy may I not enter. *weeps*

      Delete
  2. You can never post too much. Too little, yes.

    That is exciting!!!!! And the picture is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Alexander Jansson is amazing. I love his colored stuff, especially. It's very Miyazaki-ish. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Stefan, got to know you last week in Vienna, I was the one photographer who bothered you with the camera team in the background. Wanted to check out your blog. And sure, that print looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) It wasn't a bother! I hope the pictures turned out, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete