Sunday, October 20, 2013

THE CABINET OF CURIOSITIES - Cover re-reveal!

I'm back from tour! I hope you guys are hale and happy and all that good stuff. I'm having the obligatory Entering University Meltdown right now, and I took zero pictures while traveling, and so I'm trying to figure out how to do a re-cap post that isn't boring, but I have something else for you today and it's way more exciting anywayyyyy. It was all over Twitter and on Book Smugglers a few weeks ago, so you might have already seen it, but now I'm posting it here. THE CABINET OF CURIOSITIES cover!


D'you like it? I like it. In fact I love it lots. This is a collection of creepy and weird tales by me and Claire Legrand, Emma Trevayne, and Katherine Catmull, and it's coming out from Greenwillow/HarperCollins Summer 2014, and iz goina have illustrations and pretty-ness inside, and iz goina be good.

Tell me what you think? :) And then go read a creepy short story. We're writing Halloween ones this month.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the cover ... and am most definitely going to be reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo. Glad you like it. :) And I hope you'll like the insides, too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's so awesome. I'm gonna read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover! It's amazing!! It will be a lot of fun to read and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!! I'm actually kind of dying to get a finished copy, because there will be new stuff in it from everyone, and we decided not to show to each other in advance. So that will be fun. :)

      Delete