Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Book Appearances - Switzerland



Ahh, school's gearing up, and I'm dying of busyness, and I got Whatnot hardcovers, and they're THE SHINIEST, but super quick post: here are my Swiss English-language appearances for the next two months, and it would be completely awesome to meet blog readers there, so commmme if you can! :)

Saturday, September 7th - Morges - 15:00 - I'll be doing an event called "Other Worlds, Fantasy and SF" with Peter F. Hamilton (I KNOW, oh my goodness) as part of Le Livre sur les Quais festival.

There are also going to be four autographing sessions throughout Saturday and Sunday, with times here.

Sunday, September 15th - Zug - 15:30 - I'll be talking and signing as part of the Let's Talk festival.

Friday, October 25th - Zürich - 20:15 - I'll be reading from The Whatnot and signing books at the fantaaaastic English Bookshop (Orell Füssli) on the Bahnhofstrasse.

And from October 4th - October 18th I'm on tour in the US. The cities are (as far as I know) Portland, Seattle, Denver, Boulder, Austin, and San Francisco. I'll post that schedule soon! *runs away*

5 comments:

  1. YOU ARE COMING TO COLORADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Wish I could be at ANY of the Swiss ones. Go Stef!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSSS. And you can. You're so invited. I vote coming to the one on October 25th in Zürich, ah do indeed. xD

      Delete
  2. What bookstore will you be at in Seattle? I would love to meet you in person after our few exchanged messages! ^_^ Not to mention get my books signed. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually know yet. But I would love to meet you, too!!! I pull post the exact tour schedule as soon as I have it. :D

      Delete