Monday, August 12, 2013

In which Stefan Bachmann VLOGS

I vlogggggggeeeeeeedddd. I know. About two readers will remember how approximately 30,000 years ago I said I might start making vlogs (like, video-logs as opposed to blog-blogs), and I never got around to it, but then an opportunity presented itself and I DID ONE.

So. Two videos today.

The bottom one is my publisher's promo video about The Whatnot and it has music and feathers and pro-editing. The top one is me blabbering about the The Whatnot video and it has no music or feathers or pro-editing, but it has FLIES. And one fly flies into my mouth in the first two seconds. And there's a lovely background of many school books. You can to tell me never to do a vlog again. I won't be insulted. And in a few days I will blog about Paris, probably in several parts because I have lots of pictures.



The Harper video:



So tell me ALL YOUR THOUGHTS on those. Especially the Harper video. I look incredibly serious and reserved in that one, and it's just like whoa.

Anyway, I hope everyone is happy and hale and all those good things. Bye! :)

16 comments:

  1. OMG IT'S STEFAN IRL.

    Ok so this made me sooooo nostalgic and sad for Big Four days at Spruengli. :'( And the Harper video isn't terrible-terrible you're just way more interesting usually.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww. One day we'll have a massive reunion and Spruengli will KICK US OUT.

      Also, good, not terrible-terrible is all I can hope for I think. xD

      Delete
  2. You do look a little panicked in the Harper video, but what you said is cool! I am SUPER EXCITED for The Whatnot. :D

    Also, yes, vlog more. Since it is unlikely that I shall catch you in NY again for a while. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look old and petrified. Also, maybe I shallll! Wait, are you not in NY anymore?

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry but you made me laugh. A lot. The Fly. Cracked me up! BUT....Good job! So hard to put yourself out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, I think I'm ok with being embarrassing in front of quantities of people. xD And thank you!

      Delete
  4. On the first three seconds of the first vid........ LET'S MAKE A GIF OUT OF THIS RAARHARHHHGAAHRHGHHGHG *evil laugh* MWAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA *choke* HAHAHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Stefan eating a fly. I'm sure it conveys so much emotion pertinent to so many situations. xD

      Delete
    2. Affirmative! ahahaha I know the feels quite well.......

      Delete
  5. I have to admit my greatest thought about the first video was "I FINALLY KNOW FOR CERTAIN HOW TO PRONOUNCE YOUR NAME" lol.
    But really, your second video was alright, and I learned a bit, so I'd say that marks a success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Well, learning is GOOD so I guess this makes me happy. :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Did you liiiike it? Thank you! It's old and I would make it different now, but it was nice of them to use it.

      Delete
  7. Are you wearing the same shirt in both videos? Also, this cracked me up. I love the fly part. Also, you mention ME! So, you know, that was fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! No. I have a Donald Duck type closet. Sixty thousand blue button-downs. Forty thousand black skinny jeans. Only my shoes are different all the time. xD

      Delete
  8. I think you're great in the Whatnot vid -- it does look a bit as if someone told you "if you move your head, a sniper will take you out," but otherwise it is charming. And PS I am an actor and super picky & snobby about voices and you have an excellent one.

    ReplyDelete