Friday, May 24, 2013

1/4th of a 3rd Book Deal!!!

ACK!



Sorry. But look. From PW:




It's going to be illustrated by Alexander Jansson, who I'm sure you'll agree is kind of amazing. It's going to be edited by Virginia, who edited my other books, and who I'm sure you'll also agree is kind of amazing.

The pre-edited stories will still be readable on the blog, and we'll keep posting one new creepy story every week FOREVER (or at least for the foreseeable future), and we also have some cool stuff planned like a massive giveaway and a supah fanceh website, and such, so you should go check us oooout and subscriiiiibe and I hope you like our stories! :)

Anyway, super excited and have all the thank you's to say to the four agents and Greenwillow/HC people and to Claire and Katherine and Emma who are awesome and nice and great writers. We shall have many adventures, and I'm happy and lucky to be working with so many cool people.

4 comments:

  1. SO MUCH AWESOME.

    Congratulations again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stefan! I'm from PerĂº btw, I can't wait to see your books in spanish edition, if there's some hope...otherwise I'll grab my english copy of 'The Peculiar' ASAP!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The Peculiar should be out in Peru in Spanish! Like, right now! I hope you like it if you decide to read it. :D

      Delete