Friday, October 26, 2012

General Announcements + speshul extra


Signing booooks at Petoskey Middle School!!! 'Twas a fantastic group of peoples.
Ok, the blog has been sadly neglected this past month. Sorry, you guys. But I'm back in Switzerland now, and I'll do, like, five posts to re-cap the entire exciting, tiring, crazy adventure that is book tour, and it will be INTERESTING.

Starting later, because right now I'm severely jet-lag-y. Right now I only have three very general announcements of the sort that make people un-follow me on Twitter.

Here goes: :D

- There's this amazing independent bookstore in Michigan called McLean & Eakin. They coordinated the above-seen school visit for me, and had me sign stock, and they send SIGNED copies to anywhere in the country for JUST 99 CENTS. *turns off advertiser's voice*

(But really, they're super good, and independent stores are the best, and I met the owner and he was cool, so how many more reasons do you need, golly. . .)

- I'm doing a live video chat with Christopher Paolini, author of Eragon, and Rachel Hartman, author of Seraphina this Sunday, 28th at 2PM EDT. They're both huge NYT bestselling authors, and then there's me, so it's rather exciting. You should come talk to us.

All relevant info here.

- The Peculiar has a study guide. This makes it seem very clever and deep. You can read it here, but it's spoiler-y so you should probably only do so if you've already read the book.

And so all that was worth your while, I wrote some music JUST for you. SCATHING JELLYFISH EXCLUSIVE:



Anyway, bye! :) Re-caps soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, schnazzy music is schnazzy! :D I'm glad you've arrived back in Switzerland in one piece, and look forward to hearing about all your adventurings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schnazzy-schnazzy. Thank you! :D The adventure posts are taking soooo long... But they come!

      Delete