Tuesday, September 25, 2012

:)

Hi, peoples.

This post was going to be all about my schedule, and how I'll be at such-and-such places at so-and-sundry times, but instead it isn't.

:)

Instead it's not really about anything.

:)

If, by chance, there is a sudden, unscheduled post on a NOT-Tuesday *gasp*, it's because I have all the tour times and have posted them.

:)

By the way, that picture up there is there because this song becomes stuck in my head whenever I think about book tour. Which kind of cracks me up.

:)

I'm tricking you into thinking I'm saying worthwhile things by smiling all the time. That's totally how it works in real life, too.

:)

Ok, ENUF. I'm flying out on the 30th I think. Blogging may be a bit sporadic, even the self-promo-y blogging I warned about in the last post. I may take to twitter more often, though. Twiterrrr...

I have to pack now. I have to buy chocolate for Everyone Ever. And also, since my brother is driving me around in the US, I need to find some road-trip music that I like and yet that won't drive him insane. ("What do you mean you don't like mumbly acoustic brit-pop, and Norwegian indie singers of ennui, and wild contemporary cello solos. What do you MEAN?)

I'm thinking I'll go with Daft Punk's Tron soundtrack, but then again, Brother has something against repetition. I don't KNOW. Suggestions are welcome.

Bye!

:)

9 comments:

  1. I've recently fallen in love with Of Monsters and Men... would your brother like them, by any chance?

    I eagerly await the schedule. I am REALLY hoping I can go to your event in NYC... midterms might thwart me in that ambition, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried some Monsters and Men songs on him a few months ago, but nope... -.-

      And I hope you can come, tooooo!! Silly midterms.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm. Well, you could always try my default: musical theatre. :P

      MIDTERMS. *shakes fist* I shall do my best!

      Delete
  2. Um I second OF MONSTERS AND MEN. I mean Caitlin......

    Dude, post the schedule already. Boston BETTER be on it ;) Also....I SAW THE PECULIAR IN MY LOCAL INDIE!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!!!! I was all "That's my friend's book that's my friend's book!" Pretty sure the booksellers didn't care lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Bookseller was probably like, "Gurl be crazyyyy."

      Not really. THIS IS EXCITING. :D And yes, schedule. SOON, I think. Soon.

      Delete
  3. Wow. I am a fairly new follower, but I just want to say congrats on the book tour. SO exciting. But tell me, what on earth is wrong with mumbly acoustic brit-pop, and Norwegian indie singers of ennui, and wild contemporary cello solos?

    Haha. Maybe you should just blast Eminem the whole trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! :) It IS exciting.

      My opinion is that mumbly acoustic brit-pop, and Norwegian indie singers of ennui, and wild contemporary cello solos are the best things ever, but for some reason not everyone agrees. Very strange.

      Also, yuck, Eminem. I looooathe rap... Brother would probably be fine with that, though, you're right.

      Delete
  4. Stefan! I love Of Monsters and Men, it's my new addiction! I'm listening to them and Mumford and Sons for all my studying, unfortunately I don't think he will like them much either, though he did listen to them with me... Hmmm, just do Sherlock Holmes soundtrack and Pirates =) Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about Mumford, but doesn't he hate them? Grrr. So contrary.

      Probably true about the soundtracks. Even though we listened to Sherlock Holmes to DEATH last road-trip. Time for numbah 2.

      Can't wait to see you either! :D

      Delete