Haha. Ha. Hahaha. Um.
ANYWAY! I have five things to tell you:
- I got a finished hardcover. It's so pretty. So-so pretty and shiny, and has rough-cut pages and looks like this:
|It's not actually 500 pages long, by the way. It just looks like it because the pages are floofed-out.|
- I marched myself into Zürich to meet up with RACHEL. (Hi, Rachel!) We talked about books for many hours and did a great deal of walking for no particular reason in order to get to no particular place. We also went into a Starbucks and then went out again without buying anything and got bottled water at a super market. Because we're cheap.
- I did an interview with Smack-Dab-in-the-Middle, which was fun. You can read it heaaaahhhhh.
- It was announced that The Peculiar is one of the Top Ten books of Fall 2012 on the Indie Next List. I hope I'm allowed to say that. Bookselling this Week has it up, so I assume it's ok for me to put it up as well? Yeah? *glances around nervously for HarperCollins ninjas*
- I re-watched Gosford Park. The first time I watched I was like, "Eh, iz ok." Now I'm like, "Ohhh, iz so clever and scathing."
- I got new blog followers! I don't know where they came from, but HI!
That's kind of all. That was exciting. Bye. :)