Thursday, January 19, 2012

Doodles

Um, er, so. For various reasons that are SECRET, I'm not going to finish the line of posts about getting an agent and book deal. Right now.

Why? Remember when I said that some authors were cool and professional and didn't write about that? Well, apparently there's a reason for being cool and professional. It never occurred to me, of course.

I might be able to post it later though! *nods enthusiastically*

SO! *stops nodding* What I can do is show you my sister's doodles. Because they're funneh.

My sister's a writer, and a weapons expert, and a motorcyclist. She lives in a chalet in the darkest reaches of alpine Switzerland, and she also owns the finest library of hardcovers you're ever going to see. Don't bother drawing any conclusions from those statements, cuz you'll be wrong.

Here goes:






How people look when they randomly stumble across this blog.








How people look after going on diets.


















How people look after buying shoes with bows on them.















How people look after doing revisions.










How people look after eating ice cream.



How people look after eating other people.









 
Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha! Haha!

*Shparkles*










I'm an ela-horse. Or a horse-ee-phant. Or a llamaaaaa.




And so that this post was not totally random, I will give you my wise Tip Of The Week:

If you wish to listen to Person-Sitting-Next-To-You On-Train's phone conversation, it is best to keep turning the pages of the book you're reading. Otherwise they suspect.

Psh.  Don't act like you've never done it. Train conversations are right up there next to reading other people's LOCKED DIARIES in terms of interesting. Not that I know this. For a fact. Or anything.

7 comments:

  1. Yup. LOL. That's exactly how I look when I buy shoes with bows on them. XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat: Told ya. xD People with shoes with bows on them look very pleased with themselves. This is just a fact.

    @Clayvessel: Sorryyy! Maybe I can post the rest in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with 2# the most. EAT MORE CUPCAKES!!!!!

    And of course 3#

    And of COURSE the train convos. One word: lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dat wuz RAT MEAT put in dat Las-AHG-nuuuuhhh."

    And right? The caramel salt ones. It makes people look like #5. Almost. Not quite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy I found your blog while searching for an agent and looking through the Nelson agency website! You are so funny and honest! Loved reading your blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you! Good luck, if you decide to query NLA! They're really great. :)

    ReplyDelete