Saturday, December 24, 2011

Graphic Violence

This post is not ok for children under fourty-two.

It snowed.























Oh yeah.







And I had a post all planned out about snow, and snow, and people in snow, and horses in snow, and lots of pictures of snow, and then the snow melted.

Like that. *snaps fingers*

So we're having a green Christmas. Again.

Lameness.

I do have one bit of news though: I got my first editorial letterrrr! It's huge, and frightening, and exceedingly wise.

This'll be me over the next two weeks.




Yep.

Merry Christmas!!! :D

5 comments:

  1. In my *mind* I'm over fourty-two so it's all good. HeeeeHEEE. Merry Christmas to you too my big tall munchkin. *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Stefan, I finally found your blog!!!! Yay! Happy holidays to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Mrs P! Thank you! :D

    ...

    Briiii, you embarrassing creature. Yahoo exists for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fOrty-two, Etienne. We are Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, woops. Not even British people spell it that way... xD

    ReplyDelete