Monday, October 3, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhh...

So remember when I said I would die if one of the two agents offered representation?

*drum roll* *drum rolls some more* *Ba-DUM*

I died.

Both agents offered.

I kid you not. Within days of each other.

And as of today, I am officially signed with the mahvelous Sara Megibow of Nelson Literary, LCC.

Here's my reaction to reading that first email saying she loved my book:

Stefan's head starts to buzz. Stefan reads email again. Stefan walks up and down hallway a few times. Stefan reads a email again. Stefan runs down stairs and jabbers incoherently at his brother and his brother's girlfriend and his other brother and his Mom. Stefan runs upstairs and reads email AGAIN. Stefan lies on bed and stares at ceiling for like... an hour.

Stefan was verrrry happy that weekend.

On the musical side of things, I'm in the final round for a job as organist in the town across the hill. The people there are ridiculously nice. Like, unreal nice. Like Stepford-alien-robot nice. As was brother Florian, who zoomed over on his motorcycle and picked me up after I missed my bus. :)

Yeah. Was a good week.

7 comments:

  1. woah thats awesome. congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATS!! I knew you would. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. bri, i knew he would first. so shudup. xD

    STEF WHEN UR BOOK COMES OUT IM TOTES GOING TO BUYYYYYYYYYY IT. uhuh uhuh uhuh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aie, mes chéris, merci beaucoup.

    @Nick: you're alive! I was of the impression you had para-jumped into a cliff face or something. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. De rien, mon futé méduse. ;) Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, vous écrivez très bien en français! Nous sommes les deux méduses futées. x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hah. no haven't died yet. havent even parajumped in a while. :) tell me when your book comes out and ill byu it too.

    ReplyDelete